As part of Cirque de Seraphim, designers will contribute 50% of the sales from a minimum of one exclusively created item to ASPCA, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The charity for this event was chosen based upon feedback received from Seraphim readers between June 26 and June 30, 2014.
Click HERE for more information about ASPCA.
Transparency plans for the fundraising portion of the event are:
- Set up an avatar specifically for the donations.
- Daily screenshots of transaction history to the charity account posted to the website during the event.
- Final screenshot of transaction history/balance at the end of the event.
- Screenshots of the L conversion to $ with corresponding donation.
- Receipt from ASPCA will be posted to the website.
ASPCA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Their tax identification number is 13-1623829. See more at http://www.aspca.org/