CIRQUE DE SERAPHIM
Terms & Conditions
EVENT DATES: NOVEMBER 6 – 26, 2014
Cirque de Seraphim is a sim-wide sales event featuring designers with new, circus-themed creations. Each designer must provide at least one donation item at 50% donation to the ASPCA, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The charity was chosen based on a poll of Seraphim readers held between June 26 and June 30, 2014. The most popular choice based upon reader submissions was selected.
The items created must be incorporated into a circus theme, however they can be any aspect of a circus. Animals, acrobatics, clowns, tents, jugglers, trapeze artists, freak shows, etc. can be used for inspiration.
Exclusive items must be circus themed and created specifically for Cirque de Seraphim.
Creations may not be recolored or retextured, and must remain exclusive for the duration of the event. All creations may be sold after November 26, 2014 at the designer’s discretion.
At least one new, exclusive item must be donated at 50%. A split script will be provided by the event owners and will directly benefit the specific donation-only avatar. Designers are encouraged to contribute more than 1 donated item, however only one is required for participation. Full visibility of donation dollars will be shared on the Cirque de Seraphim website, and can be viewed at anytime after the start of the event.
A maximum of two gacha machines may be included inside each booth, however neither may contain donated items. Gacha machines will NOT be provided by the event. Each designer must supply his or her own gacha machine.
Items which violate Linden Labs TOS or established copyright laws are prohibited from use in this event. Any items discovered to be in violation will be returned immediately and without notice. For more information regarding intellectual property rights, please visit http://lindenlab.com/tos.
SPONSOR – 3500L per booth/brand – ONLY TEN SPACES AVAILABLE!!!
- Name on all advertising and event posters.
- Name prominently displayed on event website with a SLurl to mainstore location.
- Premium booth space near landing point.
- 200 land impact
- Early set up available
- 10% off billboard advertising fees
- 25% off one month of Seraphim sidebar advertising (Can be applied to new or existing advertisement. Advertisement must be placed by December 31, 2014.)
DESIGNER – 2500L per booth/brand
- Name on event website with a SLurl to mainstore location.
- Fantastic booth space with exposure to walking path.
- 100 land impact
- Early set up available
- 10% off one month of Seraphim sidebar advertising (Can be applied to new or existing advertisement. Advertisement must be placed by December 31, 2014.)
- Will be available at for purchase during designer setup.
PAYMENTS FOR BOOTH SPACE MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM ON AUGUST 15, 2014. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE TO SERAPHIMSL RESIDENT.
Seraphim maintains a no-refund policy. The money collected is used to benefit the selected charity, as well as cover expenses for managing an event of this size. Please be sure you are fully committed to the event before remitting payment.
- JULY 31 – Designer application deadline at 11:59 PM SLT
- AUGUST 5 – Approved designers will receive confirmation.
- AUGUST 15 – Payment deadline at 11:59 PM SLT
- NOVEMBER 3 – Set-up begins at 12:01 AM SLT
- NOVEMBER 5 – Designers must be set up by 5:00 PM SLT
- NOVEMBER 5 – Final walk-through at 7:00 PM SLT
- NOVEMBER 6 – Event opens to pre-registered group members at 12:01 AM SLT
- NOVEMBER 6 – Event opens to the general public at 12:00 NOON SLT
- NOVEMBER 26 – Event closes at 11:59 PM SLT
- NOVEMBER 29 – Items not cleaned up will be auto-returned at 12:00 NOON SLT
GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES
- Cirque de Seraphim group is mandatory.
- You must have group space in order to accept the invitation.
- Group invitations will be sent at the time of payment. If you have not received the group invite within 24 hours, please contact us.
- It is your responsibility to keep up to date on all the notices sent through the group.
- All information including landmarks/posters and any pertinent event changes will be communicated through the group.
- The event board sent through the group must be rezzed in your mainstore location by 12:01 AM SLT on September 1, 2014.
- Group access will be required in order to rez
- A maximum of two avatars per brand will be added to the group for setup purposes.
- Landmark giver per store (limit one)
- Profit split script
- Animation vendor script for pose and furniture sales only
- Script from Seraphim for charity contribution
- Group inviters
- Social media link scripts
- Group gifts
- Hover scripts
- Scripts with messages of any kind
- Please note, decor requirements are subject to change but will be communicated through the Cirque de Seraphim group.
- All booths are no modify. Changes may be made inside the booth, but not externally.
- Any decor outside the booths will be returned without notice.
- Decor items must be set to phantom. If you are unable to set to phantom due to item permissions, you may not use the item in your decor.
- All scripts must be deleted from furniture not set for sale. Any furniture decor item running a script at the time of the walk-through will be returned without notice.
All vendors, designers and content creators taking part in our events must abide by the Linden Lab® Terms of Service (ToS) and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Infringement of either will result in being removed from all current and future Seraphim Events. Moreover, participants with pending DMCA claim(s) against them will not be permitted in our events until such time as the claim(s) are resolved. In such cases, the obligation to provide satisfactory proof of the positive outcome of any prior DMCA claims rests on the vendors, designers and content creators themselves. Such proof must be sent in notecard form to SeraphimSL Resident.
All communications with Seraphim, the organizers and their representatives, must remain professional and respectful at all times. Any and all behavior or actions deemed to be rude, insulting, harassing, offensive, threatening or in any way unacceptable will not be tolerated and will result in immediate removal and ban from all Seraphim events. Such decisions are entirely at Seraphim’s discretion.
Any and all complaints related to Seraphim must be sent in notecard form to SeraphimSL Resident. Complainants must not, under any circumstance, contact any of the individual organizers or their representatives regarding complaints. Failure to abide by this will result in removal and ban from all Seraphim events and groups.
No reimbursements are provided to vendors, designers and content creators removed from any Seraphim event after the event’s payment deadline.
The responsibilities of Seraphim are shared. Feel free to contact any of us for assistance, or with general inquiries. We are all here to help!
Heidi Halberstadt, Event Coordinator
NaughtyPrincess Milneaux, Public Relations Manager
Del (awylder1), Event Owner